We are so excited that you have chosen to join our ELI team! Let’s start the application process so we can get working on your program assignment:
1) Decide on a country and program. We're happy to help you find the best fit if you are unsure.
2) Fill out the application form below. We will ask for your country of interest, type of project, and tentative program dates.
3) Once we receive your online application, we will send you a follow-up email within one business day so you can access our ELI Participant Portal.
4) We will ask you to upload supporting documents to complete the application process. You can access these documents here- http://www.eliabroad.org/application-documents.
5) When you have uploaded the necessary application documents to your portal and submitted the $200USD application fee we will send your file off to our in-country coordinator so they can start working on your placement. If you need an application expedited please let us know as we will see what we can do. Unless a program is full, there are some that we can arrange in as little as a week! (See our Refund Policy)
6) Once we have confirmed your placement you can book your flight. Send us a copy of the flight itinerary so we can coordinate your airport pick-up.
7) We will invoice you for the full program fee once we have your exact arrival and departure date confirmed. The program fee is due 30 days before your arrival.
Questions? Want more info? Not ready to commit?- CLICK HERE