- Application Form
- Placement Form
- General Recommendation Form
- Language Recommendation Form
- Housing Form (optional)
- One Page up-to-date resume in English AND French
- An official transcript from every institution you have attended since high school
- A letter attesting to the applicant’s good health, written by a college or family physician
- Proof that the applicant will be covered by his/her medical policy while in France
- Application fee of $100USD
- Click here for complete application
- 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA
- Strong French Language Skills. Students need to be able to present oneself and express some ideas in French. They need to have be able to read and write at an intermediate level.
- A sophomore or higher at university or college
Fall semester 2015: . . . . . 7300 €.
Spring semester 2016: . . .7300 €.
Important Note- This is a SEMESTER program that includes both classroom time and the internship. These components CANNOT be done separately. Participants travel on a student visa.