“There’s a real purity in New Zealand… It’s actually not an easy thing to find in our world anymore.” Elijah Wood, actor, aka Frodo Baggins
“One word describes all of New Zealand: EPIC.” Dave from California, tourist
There’s probably never been a better time to travel to New Zealand, and with an opportunity to live and work there, you’ll probably never have a better reason to go.
ELI Abroad can place you in a resume-enhancing, confidence-boosting, skill-sharpening internship or volunteer position in one of several exciting cities of New Zealand. As you work, you’ll have a chance to explore this fascinating corner of the world, meet its welcoming people, experience Kiwi culture and make friends for life.
This should be your destination of choice if you want to grow as a person while experiencing an unforgettable adventure.
- New Zealand is having its “moment.” Its economy is growing, its current government is effective and stable, its infrastructure is very tourist-friendly and its scenery is unsurpassed.
- ELI’s extensive connections means we can place volunteers and interns in exciting, enriching settings: local nonprofits, big corporations, government agencies.
- The selection of opportunities is enormous: from science labs to television newsrooms, from museums to hospitals and IT centers. Contact us if you don’t see your specialty listed on our long list of placements: ELI will be happy to try to create a custom position to fit your particular needs.
- Our in-country support means you’ll always have someone to turn to should the need arise.
- You’ll live and work in one of the most scenic nations on earth. People travel from all over the world to see New Zealand’s unforgettable natural treasures -- its mountains, glaciers, beaches, rainforests and abundant wildlife.
- For all its attractions, New Zealand is fairly small, and you can see and do a lot even in a weekend.
- No one plays harder than Kiwis. If you love the outdoors, if your heart sings at the sight of an unspoiled natural setting, if you love adventure, good wine, good food and good people, you will feel right at home in New Zealand.
- But don’t just take our word for it. Look what the experts say:
26 Reasons Why New Zealand is the Best Country
27 Reasons New Zealand Should be off Your Bucket List (NOT)
Now’s the time.
New Zealand is waiting for you.
Live the Kiwi dream with ELI.