|Length of Program
Application Fee: $200
(Please see our application fee refund policy here)
Programs require at least a four week commitment with a 3 month maximum stay.
All prices are listed in US Dollars. The program fees reflect the costs ELI faces when setting up a program. We work hard to keep our costs as low as possible. ELI is a registered 501(c)3 non profit. US taxpayers may be able to deduct some or all of the program fees. If you are outside the US and wondering what these costs translate to in your currency, click here for an online conversion tool that will give you the approximate current exchange rate.
Start dates are completely flexible. You choose when you want to arrive. We find that arriving on a Friday or Saturday gives you a chance to settle in a little before you start your internship on Monday.
- Assistance before departure including help with translation.
- Screening, interview, and placement with one of our prominent companies in your respective field
Internship and Studies:
- Professional Internship 20-25 hours a week.
- Professional networking events with successful leaders in international business.
- Welcome Dinner and “Meet the Team” orientation.
- Spanish Intensive Course at accredited DELE academy.
- Cultural immersion itinerary.
Housing and Transportation:
- Transportation to and from Madrid-Barajas International Airport on arrival
- Abono Transporte (Madrid’s public transportation pass). Gives complete access to all metros and buses in Madrid’s city center, and the surrounding areas, as far as Toledo and Guadalajara. Will be prepared for you before your arrival.
- Housing selection in Madrid’s City Center or nearby your workplace. Will be prepared for you before your arrival
- Mobile Phone with Spanish phone number and data plan. Will be prepared before your arrival
- Traveler’s Medical Insurance provided by Mapfre
- 24/7 support
- Calendar of Social and Cultural Activities
Social and Cultural Activities
Our sister company specializes in cultural immersion. All programs include at least one day trip and one weekend trip organized by our very own team. Some of our day trips include places like Segovia, Toledo, and Cuenca. Our weekend trips include places such as Portugal, Granada, and Seville.
In addition to trips, we will include a wide variety of cultural and social activities for you to choose from. Some events we put together are tours of Real Madrid stadium, flamenco shows, route of tapas, and sangria workshops to name a few.
After you fill out the Application Form on our website, our Application Advisor will be in touch to help you with the next steps.