Got a Group?
Customized Group Volunteer Trips and Internships
- In May 2015, a group of 15 recent-graduate nurses will travel to Nepal to work at a clinic.
- In January 2015, 8 physical therapy students spent 10 days interning in Ecuador, working with literally hundreds of patients.
- 8 urban studies undergrads went to Vietnam in 2014; in spring 2015, 12 students from the same program will travel to South India to research and study urban issues in the city of Chennai.
These are just three examples of group internships ELI Abroad has put together recently for participants who had specific professional goals and travel needs. ELI Abroad arranged specialized placements, housing and in-country support that included sightseeing,food and language courses.
Students: Do you want to share an international internship with your classmates?
Professors: Do you want to design an international internship for your students?
Volunteers: Do you want to travel with your friends while volunteering with animals or children, making a difference as you explore the world?
Contact ELI Abroad today!
- We will advise which locations around the world offer you the most appropriate placements to meet your specific internship or volunteer needs
- We will set up your housing (and meals, if necessary) based on your requirements and preferences
- We can arrange supplementary tourist excursions and enriching experiences
- We will include airport pickup and helpful on-site orientation
- We will offer you a cost-effective experience (our prices are some of the lowest in the industry!) that will enhance your resume and give you invaluable hands-on experience along with the trip of a lifetime
ELI Abroad features professionally oriented programs for
- Medical and dental students, pre-meds, pre-dental students
- Physical therapy, nursing, special ed
- Students and professionals in social work, public health, urban studies, and more
We have put together successful group internships for
- Shenandoah University, West Virginia
- St. John’s University, New York
- Rice University, TexasBoston College, Massachusetts
Volunteers! Tell us what ELI Abroad can organize for you!
Or join our already-existing group programs for:
- Animal lovers who want to volunteer work in nature preserves, nature lovers who’d like to help out in conservation efforts. Ask us about group volunteer opportunities at an amazing marine reserve in Peru!
- Those who want to work with children. We have placements where you can teach English or help out in a daycare center for impoverished single moms.
- Adventurers who want to do both! We’re currently putting together a trip for a group of women, age 50s to 60s, who will teach English, help out with babies and take part in conservation efforts in Costa Rica. We can create a similar program for you in one of our many countries.
If you’re ready for the world, ELI Abroad is ready for you!
“I cannot express how easy ELI Abroad made our trip. Having them arrange everything for us took all the stress away. And once we arrived in Ecuador, we were blown away by the support. We were able to fully focus on our internship, we always felt safe, and thanks to ELI Abroad we also got to sightsee and make invaluable contacts and friendships. It was an amazing experience.”
Brittany, physical therapy intern in Ecuador, January 2015