Thank you for considering applying to our programs. Once you have gathered information from our site and perhaps by communicating with us by phone, email, or social media, you may have decided to take the next step: applying. Here is an outline of the process:
- Begin by choosing "Apply" from our main menu at the top of our web page. You may also simply click here: APPLY
- This will take you to our registration form. You will be asked some basic background information and your preferred country for your program, the type of work (ie. medical, youth support, women's empowerment, civil engineering, etc.). You may write in detail here about what you're looking for. You will also be asked to give dates. Please note that these are not binding. You may change your dates later. We just need an idea in order to get started.
- After you have submitted the registration/application form, we do a preliminary evaluation to make sure we are confident that it is something we can arrange. If so, we will ask you for some several docomunts: your resume/CV and our questionnaire form. For specialized internships, we may ask for additional documents.
- The final step in this initial application process is payment of our $200 application fee. (With the coronavirus situation, we recommend preparing your file, but holding off on the application fee until things become more certain.) Please note, we have a 7 day refund policy for the fee. You can read more about it here: REFUND POLICY
- When all items are completed, we will send your file to our in-country coordinators and begin the placement process.
- We will inform you when we receive confirmation of your placement. At that time, you should go ahead and make your travel arrangements
At any time during this process, please feel free to contact us with questions and concerns. There are several ways to do this:
- Phone: +1 303-321-8278
- Request a call by phone or Skype.
- Fill our inquiry form: Contact Us
- Join us on social media. Links are below.