Thank you for considering applying to our programs. Once you have gathered information from our site and perhaps by communicating with us by phone, email, or social media, you may have decided to take the next step: applying. Here is an outline of the process:
- Begin by choosing "Apply" from our main menu at the top of our web page. You may also simply click here: APPLY
- This will take you to our registration form. You will create a login, and then fill out a brief form. You will be asked your preferred country, the type of program (ie. medical, youth support, women's empowerment, civil engineering, etc.). You may write in detail here about what you're looking for. You will also be asked to give dates. Please note that these are not binding. You may change your dates later. We just need an idea in order to get started.
- After you have submitted the registration/application form, we do a preliminary evaluation to make sure we are confident that it is something we can arrange. If so, we will activate your "Participant Portal." This is where you will continue the application process. You will find a link to "My ELI" on the menu at the bottom of our website. You may also go directly here: https://eliabroad.embark.com/apply/my-eli
- In your portal, you will be asked for further information: emergency contact, resume/cv, our questionnaire, etc.
- The portal also has a link to our payment page. This is for the application fee. Our US$200 may be paid at any time during the application process. Please note that it must be paid before we send your file to our placement coordinator's in the country you have chosen. We have a 7 day refund policy that you can read about here: REFUND POLICY
- When all items are completed, we will communicate with our in-country coordinators and begin the placement process.
- We will inform you when we receive confirmation of your placement. At that time, you should go ahead and make your travel arrangements
At any time during this process, please feel free to contact us with questions and concerns. There are several ways to do this:
- Phone: +1 303-321-8278
- Request a call by phone or Skype.
- Fill our inquiry form: Contact Us
- Join us on social media. Links are below.